Let's stay in touch
Retirement is a journey that should be enjoyed and with appropriate planning this can be achieved. Smelling the roses is important and you may be thinking of downsizing, travelling, taking up a new hobby, or spending more time with your family. Retirement is a time to enjoy what you do without the worries that you have inevitably had during your working years.
Some of the issues which you may need to consider are
- Ensuring you have enough income to meet your needs
- Your assets are protected and the tax on any income is minimised.
- Being able to access a Centrelink benefit
- Repaying your debts
- Retirement Spending Needs
- Estate Planning
- Minimising your tax liability
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including investment, and insurance statements.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial objectives.