Let's stay in touch
Having families of our own we understand the juggling act that comes with having a family. The competing priorities of the mortgage, school fees and ongoing living expenses whilst at the same time trying to secure your own financial future is a challenge. Protecting, building and enjoying life is achievable during this phase.
Some of the issues which you may need to consider are:
- Adjustments in your household income?
- Do you have an adequate level of personal insurance cover?
- How are you managing your cash flow and are you doing this effectively?
- What structures are you using for your investments?
- Have you considered how you can reduce the tax payable on your investments or protecting your investments?
- Buying your own home or an investment property?
- Having an appropriate superannuation fund, and potentially consolidating your superannuation funds into the one structure?
- Building an investment portfolio?
- Assessing whether you invest or repay your debt?
- Borrowing to invest?
- Funding your children’s education?
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including investment, and insurance statements.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial objectives.