SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
Let's stay in touch
As small business owners we understand the demands and issues which you face in your businesses. Not having enough time every day to achieve what you want to achieve. However it is important that as well as working in the business, you work on the business and in yourself. Protecting, planning and building your financial nest egg whilst running your small business is critical.
Some of the issues which you may need to consider are
- Managing your cash flow
- Protecting the key parties in the business
- Establishing an emergency cash reserve
- Reviewing the structure of the business
- Planning for contingencies
- How profits should be distributed
- Growing and building the business
- Building an asset base independent of the business income
- Protecting the assets of the business.
- Using superannuation as a vehicle for growing your wealth
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including investment, and insurance statements.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial objectives.