We have structured our business, services and fee structure to ensure that our abilities and interests are fully aligned to helping you achieve your financial objectives over the long term. We represent a financial services business model of the future free of any of the legacy issues that have traditionally been associated with the industry.
Our philosophy and approach involves the following:
Excellence – Both advisers have been recognised nationally for their work having been awarded many industry accolades including
- Personal Investor Master Class 2000 and 2013
- LRS Life Risk Specialist Program 2013 – Student Excellence Award
- 2002 AFA Adviser of the Year
- IFA Excellence Awards – Innovator of the Year 2014
- AFA Excellence in Education – Tas State Winner 2014
- FPA Certified Financial Planners Best Practice Award State Runner Up 2013
- Financial Standard Innovation, Leadership and Excellence in Social Media Award 2012
- Money Management Australian Financial Planner of the Year 2011
- Australian Future2 Community Best Practice Award 2011
- Financial Planning Association Value of Advice National Award in the Pre-Retirement Category 2010
Independently Owned – Main Street is owned by the Principals, and has no incentive to recommend any specific product, services or investment and accordingly we only act with your best interests at all times.
Comprehensive – We provide comprehensive financial planning advice to clients to ensure that they make smart decisions about their financial future.
Transparent – Our fee structures are simple, clear and fully transparent. A professional relationship is based on mutual trust and understanding. As investors ourselves we understand the impact which fees and tax have on your portfolio.
Experience – We have over 30 years experience working in the financial services industry and prior to this Charles worked as a commercial lawyer and Rebecca as an accountant.
Alignment of Interests – We operate a fee for service business, and the amount which you will pay for the advice will depend on your individual needs and circumstances.
Confidentiality and Trust – Sharing your personal information with a professional adviser places us in a privileged and unique position. We take this responsibility very seriously and have global best practice systems in place to ensure that your personal information is kept confidential at all times.
Highly qualified Thought Leaders – Main Street advisors are amongst the most highly qualified in the industry, with all having university, post graduate qualifications and specialist accreditations. Our advisers are regularly involved in industry discussions at a National and International level.