We have extensive experience in advising not for profit and Charitable Foundations on how they can achieve their investment goals, capital growth, security and cash flow.
Some of the issues which you may need to consider are
- Reviewing (or helping to establish ) an investment policy
- Assisting with the asset allocation of the portfolio
- Benchmarking (or reviewing) the investment portfolio
- Making investment recommendations and ongoing management
- Assisting with balancing the income and capital growth needs
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including investment, and insurance statements.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial objectives.