Personal Strategic Financial Advice
- Cash flow management and modelling
- Debt management
- Retirement planning
- Redundancy Advice
- Superannuation and self managed superannuation advice
- Wealth Protection (see below)
- Centrelink and DVA advice
- Pension advice
- Aged Care advice
- Estate Planning
- Providing investment recommendations (managed funds + direct shares)
- Ongoing management of investment portfolios
- Investment portfolio consulting and administration
- Investment strategies and implementation
Personal Wealth Protection
- Income protection insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Life insurance
- Total & Permanent Disablement insurance
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Key Person Insurance
When we prepare a personal financial plan, we understand that every client is unique and we will tailor this to your personal circumstances taking into account all of the issues which are important to you. For the majority of clients we also provide ongoing advice as there will inevitably be changes in personal circumstances, government policy, and the economic environment and investment markets that affect your long term financial strategy.
This would usually occur through regular reviews, meetings, telephone calls or emails to you. However we would work with you to determine what is the most suitable ongoing arrangement for you. We look forward to working with you.
The objective of these services is to enable clients to build, protect, and maintain their wealth over the long term. This is achieved by providing personal financial advice, solutions, and services that are tailored to your unique set of circumstances and objectives.
Choosing a financial planner can often be the most difficult step. In making your choice there are a number of issues that you need to consider and Charles has prepared a free eBook on this subject.
“The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers” Brian Tracey