As a busy professional you are likely to be working long hours and struggling to maintain the elusive work –life balance. Making smart decisions at this stage in your life sets the foundation for a secure financial future over the long term.
Some of the issues which you may need to consider are,
- Do you have an adequate level of personal insurance cover?
- How are you managing your cash flow and are you doing this effectively?
- What structures are you using for your investments? And have you considered how you can reduce the tax payable on your investments or protecting your investments?
- Buying your own home or an investment property?
- Having an appropriate superannuation fund, and potentially consolidating your superannuation funds into the one structure?
- Building an investment portfolio?
- Assessing whether you invest or repay your debt?
- Borrowing to invest?
The financial planning process starts with an initial meeting (at our cost) to discuss your needs, objectives and financial circumstances. To ensure that this meeting is as productive as possible it is important that you bring along any relevant materials including investment, and insurance statements.
We look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your financial objectives.